Amp midi switcher ( also called midi interface )
External midi switcher / interface for most guitar amps, especially for Mesa Boogie amps
incl. shipping to EU
excl. Paypal fee
outside EU - please mail us
If your guitar amp is not equipped with a midi interface and you need this feature, you can use an external midi interface / midi switcher .
Just connect it into footswitch socket and to your midi controller. Then you can switch your amp by sending midi commands.
The MESA Boogie interface supports Roadking, Roadster, Mark V, Mark V:35, Nomad, Dual Rectifier, Dual Rectifier Multi Watt, Triple Rectifier, Rect-o-Verb, Big Block Titan V12, Mark IV and so on. Also available interfaces for many different amps (e.g. Bugera Infinium 333XL, Peavey JSX, PRS Archon, ENGL, Egnater, Randall ...) and universal single / dual TRS midi switches.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn't find your amp listed above.
Features at a glance:
- PC messages - configuration of all amp functions can be switched by one PC midi message.
- CC messages - one function - one CC message
- small size metal case ( 60 x 70 x 31 mm )
- powering from amp ( Mesa amps ) or from external power supply
- configurable midi channel
- replace original footswitch with this midi interface
- no latency
- very low power
Go to: midi interfaces for amps
Midi (expression) interface for 2 analog pedals.
If you need midi expression pedal you can modify any pasive pedal ( also volume pedal ). If you don't want it you can use standalone external midi interface for any 2 pasive pedals.
Just connect your pedal into our exp2midi interface. So you have now midi expression output.
shipping to EU:~10 EUR
You can convert 2 any analog pedals to midi expression pedals.
Features at a glance
- 2 independent analog IN channels
- switchable logarithmic or linear characteristic
- Control Change messages
- 9VDC, low power
- lightweight aluminium case, 55 x 50 x 35 mm
- easy of use